So here's the deal. I need you to sit down.
Take a deep breath.
What I am about to tell you is of utmost importance.
In this day and age, it is important to once in a while drop whatever your doing and de-stress. Read a book, take a stroll in the park, have dinner with friends. Or de-stress by staring, oohh-ing and ahh-ing at the cuteness of this Elephant Cupcake. I call her Ms Ellie. Ms Ellie the Elephant with the longest lashes ever (I'm jealous)
As you can see, I am making this into a series - The Safari Themed Cupcakes Series and I am going to show you how I'll make them. Pefect to make for kids or with kids, birthday parties, baptism, and every occasion imaginable. First up, Ms Ellie the Elephant Cupcakes.
What we need -
Fondant in pink, white and black
Fondant ball tool
White small sprinkles
Oval fondant cutter (medium)
Brown gel food coloring
Brush and water
(1) Roll pink fondant thinly and cut oval shapes for Ms Ellie's ears
(2) For Ms Ellie's head and trunk, roll fondant into a ball
(3) Press one side down.
(4) Then roll back and forth.
(5) Using the fondant ball tool, press the end of Ms Ellie's trunk inward to create a cavity.
(5) Roll small two white fondant pieces into balls and press into Ms Ellie's head
(6) Do the same for the black fondant and add the white sprinkles into Ms Ellie's eyes.
(7) Add the eye details, brows and girly girl lashes and attach the ears.Hope you liked the tutorial! :)
For more tutorials, see here: http://bakehappy.blogspot.com/p/tutorials.html
Have a great day everyone! :)